Things Heard: e246v4n5
Good morning. It’s zero out here in the Chicago south suburbs … bracing is what that is.
- The first sentence seems to be the hypothesis for what follows … do you think it’s true (in both respects … that is, it it true and does Mr Obama believe it to be true)?
- A short film.
- The patron saint of … what?
- Gun run.
- Doncha hate when that happens.
- Better bike news.
- So … when you consider that the left wants to put stiff restrictions on what is allowed in the Constitution … well, that doesn’t happen with other stuff like religion, the press, and speech (remember the Volokh series on speech on college campuses) Right? Oh, never mind.
- More on the press here.
- Profiling and the assault ban.
- Apparently my notions of what is tactically suggested is outdated, but I’ll bet Mr Biden didn’t know that either. And I still contend a semi-auto shotgun in Sandy Hook wouldn’t have had a better outcome.
- Corporate cash holding growth explained.
- No. Duh. And the guy who ruled yes must be an idiot.
- Remember the claims that Obama has reduced the deficit? … Not so you’d notice.
- No names and why.
- Why we don’t want Uncle Sam minding more of the store.
- For the super bowl .. I really like Mr Arkush when he’s on the radio … he write pretty well too.
- Snerk. (So … am I a terrible person ’cause I found that amusing)?
- Chick-Fil-A and football.
- From a communist on guns. And the left (TPM?) has been touting the “armed citizens” can’t stand up to modern trained soldiers. Right. That’s a straw man. But a politician has to go out in and face his public.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!