Things Heard: e247v2
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 at 9:32 am by Mark O.
Good morning to y’all!
- Newsflash, some fired employees are disgruntled.
- Having taught two daughters to drive stick … it’s really not that hard. I suspect fictional exaggeration.
- Same sex marriage.
- Hmm. Not impressed with US foreign policy I suspect.
- Pretty pistol … one slipped past quality checks however.
- Chronology of drone strike procedures, aka how we changed in our ways of committing undeclared acts of war.
- There’s a slang term for that, “short eyes” … the answer isn’t covering the girls … its jailing the pervs in a dark place.
- So, now everyone knows about Richard III. Here’s an excellent book on his life by one of the best writers of English historical fiction in the stacks.
- Hence …. dismal science.
- Heh … and we have found the heel to fill it.
- Uh. Riiiight. 😉
- Don’t worry, the liberal elite think SSM is more important (even though the numbers affected are basically on par).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!