Things Heard: e247v4
Thursday, February 7th, 2013 at 9:15 am
Well, we made it to Thursday without too too much of the embarrassing theatrics, eh?
- Now that is quite striking.
- Ooooh, let’s try to open old wounds.
- Theology, anthropology and political science all rolled in together. Whaddya get out? The Constitution.
- Obamacare estimates.
- If that is not satire, then there’s another reason to call it the dismal science.
- Never happen. As soon as the Democrats cotton that legalizing polygamy will end the inheritance tax … they’ll be dead set against it.
- Not an AR. This.
- Remembering Plato apparently fondly.
- Gosh, remember just earlier this week … I linked charts indicating corporate “sitting on cash” is a myth, makes the title tag-line ironic, eh?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!