Things Heard: e249v3
Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 at 9:32 am
- How to reign in the Norks. China?
- Is this another response the “to bad I’m not Emperor” meme?
- This seems to be a straw man argument … I mean, who is arguing otherwise?
- This link was down earlier, but will hopefully be back … why women at the frontlines might not be wise.
- 10 billion insuring 10 trillion … innumeracy at large in finance.
- A better “it’s for the children” thing. OK OK. I don’t like the word “thing” there. What might be better?
- Cheese is a problem there … but there are two kinds of people out there, those who eat anchovies and those who don’t. Most people, unlike myself, are in the second category.
- Liberals don’t want people with training. Apparently.
- Mental exercise for today, recast that short essay as minimum productivity limits not as a wage limit.
- What evidence? Seriously. Evidence? Where?
- Obama’s personal view on guns.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!