Things Heard: e249v4
Rrrrr. Top of the morning to all!
- Possibly my wife’s future runabout, you know for us non-anthro global warming activists.
- Pretty as a picture, come to think of it … it is actually a picture.
- Siris, err Brandon, talks guns.
- Interesting new product for ya.
- Why is the US 2nd world regarding phone tech? Oh, wait … dy’a think it might be regulatory strangulation? Gosh.
- Conservative views on racism.
- I wonder (historically speaking) what “court” meant. Court as a thing to me doesn’t sound like great fun.
- Never give up hope.
- An economist talks about Obamacare.
- Privacy and file deletion.
- Budget cuts and numbers noted.
- Mr Biden’s ill considered advice.
- Those large ammo purchases by the government … just graft … never mind. See, always the Chicago way.
- Is this about the relationship to the left with the arts?
- Somebody needs to remind this author that the great majority of scouts are 11-14 … and kids that age are not exactly “already are” anything in particular regarding sex.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!