Things Heard: e253v4
Thursday, April 4th, 2013 at 9:49 pm
Two days in a row! Woo.
- The East and icons.
- Chopsticks and nukes.
- More to come with Obamacare rising.
- Mr Irons makes the same point I’ve made.
- Spartacus! While Lance (used) to be a the big US cycling star, when Lance was riding I was a fan of Michele Bartoli and then Cancellara.
- Alcohol … yah, prohibition worked so well.
- So, Mr Obama flaunts his ignorance. One: “Surely there are well meaning Democrats who can tie their shoes. Two: “Fully automatic” … except, alas, it wasn’t and we all know that (including the speaker). Three: “We waste money …” which is an excellent description of what you’re doing full time, however politicians are not usually so upfront about money wasting as their vocation.
- So if Mr Bush had said that? What would be the reaction in the press?
- Yes, you are constrained. This is a feature, not a bug. If you think otherwise, you’re unfit for office.
- Oh please, get real. What percentage of Down under overseas travel is to the predominantly Muslim Malaysia? Probably most … hence the policy. It’s not “dhmittude” it’s about profit.
- I don’t the reason for the continued shortage? I begin to suspect government intervention/regulation.
- No dilemma … no reason to choose between them at all yet, these can not be the only criteria/description of the policies.
- I guess Garmin and Tom-Tom will be funding the appeal, for the ruling basically says you can’t use a GPS while driving.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!