Things Heard: e257v2
- Progress isn’t always.
- Fast has multiple meanings.
- A bishop does good.
- Logic and the not-pro-life crowd.
- Some Irish history.
- Sounds like …. (or of language and memory)
- Hermeneutical fail … in that I have no idea what is meant by that reply.
- A possible future.
- In trying to parody (highlight?) loony remarks of the other side, the poster comes of as a, well, bigger loon. Wonder if that was the plan.
- Healthcare and Oregon.
- “Cleared for transfer“.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!