Things Heard: e257v5
Friday, May 10th, 2013 at 8:36 am
- One thing you don’t have to worry about shopping in the Midwestern ‘burbs.
- Yah, that will work. So, does that mean the state department is completely ignorant of how difficult stopping a 2 megabyte zip file from being disseminated might be. I mean, why even bother. Setting aside the point that there is no actual reason for them to try to stop it in the first place.
- Diversity and USC.
- Modern atheism, likely flash in the demographic pan.
- Modern reason takes a turn to the dark side. (in which dark implies ignorance and such)
- Uhm, Ms Pelosi is grandstanding … let’s see “sequestration” is keeping a very very wealthy woman from “visiting the troops” … does that mean sequestration is keeping her from buying a plane ticket? Nope. Making phone calls? Nope. So how is sequestration stopping here. Answer, Uhm, no … it’s not and … Ms Pelosi … you are flat out lying.
- Impeachment. Although there is no reason to impeach Mr Obama … the Senate has Democratic majority, there is no point.
- Fear the duck.
- A danish writer of some renown compares Easter/Pascha celebrations in Rome and Greece.
- Short answer, no.
- A book list.
- Used weather, dirt cheap.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!