Sermon Notes: Forgiveness
Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 11:41 am
From this week’s sermon.
Forgiveness is not:
- Minimizing or excusing an offense.
- Subjecting yourself to continued abuse.
- Only an emotional response.
- Assigning blame.
- An act of weakness.
- Giving up rights to retaliate.
- Healing internal abuse.
- A choice involving thoughts, emotions and actions.
- Taking responsibility to remove sin, regardless of who did it.
- An act of inner health.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!