Things Heard: e263v2
Good morning, to y’all.
- Antonin Scalia, uber liberal (see paragraph 3).
- Atomic bomb tests aids pachyderm survival.
- Gun control.
- Mr Snowden’s recent remarks.
- Oil forecasts revisited.
- A possibly crux of the marriage difficulties.
- Animal talents.
- Yes, and if we somehow returned to subsistence farming or being hunter/gatherer’s we’d have 100% employment too.
- Expensive options for our “most open” administration.
- Watching Egypt.
- Dating advice.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!