Things Heard: e264v4n5
Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 8:07 am by Mark O.
- Better late than never (… is that Shakespeare too?).
- Journalism, moving into used car salesman and politician territory.
- Flap flap.
- Police misconduct (or not) and the Bill of Rights.
- A lot more impressive 3d printing project than crappy single shot pistols.
- Sorry, I’d agree most of the time it isn’t a disease.
- Not getting the dilemma here.
- Failure modes will be so incredibly impressive … which is just one more reason to build it, eh?
- Pride of place is a common trait, lots of southerners have conflicted feelings about the Civil War. So what?
- I’ll bet Mr Begin had no public criticism of Ms Clinton’s Senate run. Hmm.
- Faith, prison and healing.
- A progression, which follows alongside a reduction in gun violence nationwide during the same period.
- The world and abortion.
- A cool toy.
- Yikes or idiots abounding.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!