Things Heard: e266v1
Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 9:00 am by Mark O.
- Well, there’s an (unintended) argument for drone use.
- A maths trick in narrative form.
- About that pope fella.
- Cinema: Pacific Rim and a litmus test.
- Detroit, one in 100? The first penguin to test the waters for whales and seals?
- Scrubbed from Mr Obama’s past by a friendly press perhaps?
- Climate, crises and costs. Compare/constrast with this (and don’t ask if the climate change is just the el Nino/Nina cycle).
- Ah … a last line, I still think Mr Wilde’s was better (“on his deathbed reputedly he said, “Either that wallpaper goes or I go … and died.”)
- Manners and (just as importantly) … some interesting words I didn’t know. So now your task for the week is to use “blatteroon” in a sentence.
- Hmmm, I hit #1 and #4. Re #1 without the “droopy oversized” that’s regular summer wear for me and I no longer own any blue jeans having replaced them all with #4, which is all about the pockets (and not having to sit on my wallet).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!