Things Heard: e269v2n3
Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 at 8:08 pm
- Now there’s an amusing analogy.
- The scandalanche.
- And the same as above, just very early.
- Stimulus not stimming.
- OK, then, but even if statistically sound, it won’t change anyone’s positions today.
- Where you go when you don’t have a sound argument.
- Or one of these.
- If one was racist, oddly enough … I’d think that the Democrat’s pet race/economic policies would be exactly what I’d support, e.g., aff action, pc speech suppression, and so on.
- Ages of famous men in a remarkable time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!