Things Heard: e306v2
Tuesday, June 24th, 2014 at 10:08 pm by Mark O.
- Left wing smear machine, first step, misinterpret.
- The President’s tendency to fabulous talk, first step, attack the straw may.
- Hmm. Here’s to hoping that “married” doesn’t mean what it sounds like it means.
- A very very strange custom noted.
- An interesting trend.
- There may be substantial problems with Mr Cruz, as viewed by left or right … but this particular leftist manages not to note a single one in his diatribe. Seriously looks like Satan and takes long showers!?
- Of profit and place, a map.
- A life without hardship and a few millions banked away will do that.
- Bad men can make art and science and stuff. Do we connect the two and reject it on account of source? Or not. I’d have to say, not … after all Jesus came in to the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. And as I am first of such, seems to me to reject another sinner’s attempts at doing good would be uncharitable.
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!