Things Heard: e312v5
Oooh. I get to work this weekend in the land of hot and dry.
- Stupid human tricks.
- Something about history and ignorance from the prior post is recapped here, uhm, Poul Anderson’s High Crusade comes to mind.
- What to do if your car gets a browser.
- Until a baby sitter attaches it to the family dog and lets it run.
- Academics often tout “there are no stupid questions” … this blog site contradicts that premise with the “multiple attempts … (to ask the world’s dumbest question)”.
- So. Is that a maxim? Is it true that “No coerced virtue is a virtue?” It’s true for charity?
- $11 billion. Yikes.
- Is real?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!