- Heh. A history lesson of sorts.
- The sooner people figure out that human value is uncorrelated with salary, the better.
- Conservative vs Liberal Supreme Courts (by a paint by numbers metric) measure with respect to freedom of religion.
- Seems I grew up in a transition period. I think A grades are exceptional, but that as well, Failing means you were also exceptionally unexceptional.
- Church and men.
- Snipers and public perception.
- Security and Progressive. In a word, yikes.
- If Picketty is right (capital trumps salary) then gosh, you’d think the President would be proposing policies that encourage investment in markets. Not the reverse, ah, our moron-in-chief.
- Great muscular strength helps sometimes.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!