- So. Some possibly ISIS inspired Islamic fellows decided freedom of speech isn’t for them and attacked a group who purposely insulted their religion (which reminds me, if you can’t depict Mohammed with pictures why it both a common name and people with that name have pictures taken and published). Be that as it may, the usual suspects some out with remarks.
- A liberal commentator invites the attacked groups leader and declares her interview to be filled with hate. Except alas, said hate is nowhere to be seen. Methinks the accuser self-labels himself as that which he accuses.
- A cartoon in response.
- And a column on freedom of speech (in which said cartoon was first seen).
- more here.
- The liberal response in a nutshell. (apparently … you can recall their not-similar reaction to, say, “piss Christ”)
- Is this related or not?
- Grist for the Indiana bakery discussion.
- An interesting division by sex in the motives of serial killers.
- A suggestion of a famous art piece’s interpretation.
- Loss of credibility has consequences.
- Journalistic malpractice on display.
- The fine print on Obama/Kerry’s Iran centrifuge deal.
- A very cool time-lapse sequence.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!