Things Heard: e35v3
Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 at 9:21 am by Mark O.
- A measured evaluation of Mr Obama’s infanticide “smear”.
- History and narrative.
- Are Democrats to blame? My take is that they are both to blame. The Dems for pushing for relaxed lending standards, the GOP for holding the line on limited regulation (which in itself isn’t bad) but when you couple reduced regulation with no reduction in liability … that way lies disaster, recall the SNL crises, which was exactly a release of regulation but not liabillity.
- Heh. And one way to stand athwart history shouting “stop”.
- Mr Kerr looks at Mr Osteen.
- How long can you watch this video? Here’s an antidote. Some more remarks here.
- A raffle.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!