Things Heard: e76v4
Thursday, July 16th, 2009 at 12:13 pm by Mark O.
- A death in Chechnya … and for myself I don’t know Medvedev well enough to know if the scare quotes are an insult or warranted (but my guess would be that the writer of the article doesn’t either).
- Double standards and the Middle East.
- Judges and theologians … and progressivism.
- Criticism for the GOP and Ms Sotomayor.
- Analysis of sprinting on a bike … in the context of the world’s best.
- As a road cyclist I find the notion that a bike can ride over a curb without noticing it … out of the bounds of my experience.
- Inflation can’t save the debt burden if it is locked into entitlements like healthcare, which burden will increase apace.
- More on healthcare, in which we discover that for the Dems small business means “hot dog stand.”
- Two takes on a Carroll essay on science and religion, here and here.
- Online Feynman lectures recommended.
- It seems those models on climate on which global warming is based … might not be so good after all.
- More on science and religion.
- Assisted suicide POV.
- Tipping points are not fixed … apparently.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!