Things Heard: e100v2
Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 at 8:59 am by Mark O.
- Anger management and more.
- Well, those statistics mostly make sense if you consider that a grandmother from Iowa is just as big a threat as a foreign national from the Middle East. Of course when “they” figure that out, then they’ll jump to recruiting grandmothers from the heartland so profiling naturally is just stupid. And if you believe that ….
- Problems with measuring growth.
- Of art and work.
- Two against torture (and the right), here and here.
- A righteous leper.
- Climate and lies.
- Krugman skewered.
- Nihilism. Yes, the “pressure” is off, but are you finding happiness?
- Mortgages and the state.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!