Things Heard: e201v1
Monday, December 5th, 2011 at 9:51 am by Mark O.
- Are these ideas past their expiration?
- The IPCC and a contributor.
- Apparently to be on the left, you need to check your sense of humor at the door.
- What to do about Burma.
- Interesting video sequence.
- A book recommended, I got it and started reading it.
- Another book.
- And one more book, which I haven’t read, but is now in my inbox.
- Stupid school administration tricks.
- A translation of “too big to fail.”
- Innocent until proven guilty … so how do y’all feel about Mr Cain in that context?
- The primary case against Mr Gingrich.
- Unprepared for (the extend of the inroads of) moral relativism.
- Cool tech.
- Prison and imprisonment … here and here.
- Searching for Diogenes … or the candidate furthest from the amazingly dishonest norm (such as Mr Obama)?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!