Things Heard: e209v3n4
OK. I’m back in town for a bit.
- Ockham’s axe.
- The left figuring (slowly) out the big problem with Obamacare, the whole insertion of more politics into healthcare bodes well for nobody. But … I’m guess the moral to that story is lost on Mr Schraub.
- And to follow on the above, the problem with inserting more politics into schools.
- 5 (?!) figure debt? Not 6?
- A film list. So, what’s missing?
- A serious question for the liberal arts educated crowd. Why is that book important?
- Uhm, “flatter” can mean a lot of things, a smaller (or zero) second derivative is a common meaning for the term. It doesn’t necessarily mean the first derivative is zero.
- A “new” family of amphibians.
- Party, Mr Krugman, and welfare receipt.
- Medical (academic?) ethics.
- It seems to me austerity/non-austerity of government and its impact on economy is a symptom of mistake of letting the government get way to big.
- Good advice for Lent.
- Book surgery.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!