Things Heard: e238v1n2
Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
- Left and right reactions to 47% compared. Quite the contrast.
- Justice and our reactions to events in the Middle East.
- More on the same.
- And our administration’s reaction … so … do you think this will encourage or discourage further uprisings and atrocities?
- I’d never heard of Fabianism. Had you?
- So … will this ruffle Amsterdam?
- Employment and personal habits.
- As my youngest begins learning to drive … a drivers ed of a different sort.
- The Ryan syndrome.
- Who is to protect? Hmm, I thought history and Magdeburg was the answer. From this book (and oddly enough I didn’t verify it’s correctness) I learned that after the tragedy at Magdeburg modern diplomacy was born … in part because the conflict was so horrible and that it was realized if only people had talked a bit, they’d have learned they weren’t actually on different sides. Yet … do we even need diplomats to be physically on site any more in the information age?
- As life imitates … Spirited Away?
- Banks without seat belts.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!