Things Heard: e242v4
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 6:04 pm
Good morning. Well, fortunately the hotel wifi is up to snuff.
- A political “heh”.
- Water water everywhere. And not enough human industry and too too much salt.
- Of women, rights, and stupid faux vaginas. Touche.
- Power and a girl (in a speaking of which sort of way).
- Abortion and the campaign.
- And nobody spent any effort refereeing it, obviously.
- Paternalism comes to bio-ethics and economics.
- Three on Benghazi from the shadow folk, one, two, three.
- The other way to win a bike race.
- Apparently single mothers in Black urban communities are rare. Or not.
- ’cause the media is unbiased. Riiight.
- Who needs security anyhow.
- Let’s end with some zoooom.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!