Things Heard: e250v1
Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 10:44 pm by Mark O.
As I noted, I’m switching to evening links, ’cause I’ve got to hit the road before 5am every morning.
- Job applications.
- Applications with merit or not?
- Doodles applied. Some hit, some miss.
- Ah, history. If only Western Christians hadn’t put their stock in this guy instead of Augustine (they were contemporaries and left approx the same quantity of writings).
- The strange fruits of googling oneself.
- Sequester and our Presidents (most) recent attempts to re-write history.
- Energy bar, paleo style.
- Snerk. Jedi mind meld indeed.
- So, packing for the archipelago yet?
- Putting Genghis in context. Wow.
- Holding doors.
- Science fiction author looks ahead.
- The tribal left. And yes, you’d likely be able to find evidence o the tribal right, that that’s the assumption isn’t it? That tribalism is all on one side of the aisle.
- A million mile goober.
- Still not a fan of cats.
- We’re watching and waiting.
- Duck and Cover.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!