Things Heard: e79v2
Tuesday, August 4th, 2009 at 9:27 am
- For a light-hearted start.
- A cyclist unimpressed by the cash-for-clunkers program.
- Mr Sensing parses some numbers related to the above program and is unimpressed.
- A little zooom.
- An example of some of the better climate discussions to be found. Oh, and some Arctic sea ice data.
- Some truth hidden in that satire.
- Yahoo bites it.
- Jefferson on national debt.
- Mr Obama disagrees with himself.
- A TV series recommended. Perhaps a good choice for winter basement riding?
- Dragons and witches, oh my!
- Birther stuff keeps coming up, examples here, here (heh), and here.
- Reflections on marriage.
- Doping control and the (dehydrated) cyclist.
- How about they pass a law and exile any politician who utters the phrase (and variations), “It’s for the children.”
- Of theology (specifically Calvin’s) and politics in the US.
- Well, that’s exactly what our robust economy needs, a new tax. Duh.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!