Things Heard: e119v5
Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 7:23 am
- I agree with Honda.
- Lean medicine.
- Sniffing packets.
- Kagan arguing that it’s important to start from your conclusion and derive a solid argument afterwards.
- Phil and Paul.
- A parable.
- A day in the life of a cab driver?
- States and education.
- Perfectly ‘armless.
- Mum? Sounds like an admission to me.
- Pragmatic? I think that means without principles these days.
- Doubting consequences. I concur.
- For draw Muhammad day, Muslims drawing their founder.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!