Things Heard: e160v3
Good morning. 0 (F) this morning … expecting -10 or less tomorrow. Cool, eh? (heh)
- Mr Krugman talks more on climate. Oops.
- High in the Coptic government. Some more here from Japan.
- A book noted.
- How to jump to a really bad example to (not?) demonstrate a point. The question is asked, in sports, does firing the coach help win championships. If it didn’t why do they keep doing it over and over and over?
- Speaking of sports, a good example.
- More sports talk here.
- Liberals sounding like “right wingers”.
- How that budget neutrality works, by moving it to kill state budgets … oh, and your budget too.
- All the hypocrisy that’s fit to print.
- You can choose your ideology … or not. Perhaps by choose he meant change.
- Of Cairo and Chicago.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!