Thursday, July 28th, 2011 at 8:34 am
- Contra finger pointing as policy.
- A similar attack on Mr Krugman here.
- Log-Log plots?
- Mr Obama’s last few weeks, allegorized.
- “CBO Scoring” … a valid point on the validity of that method, which begs the question … why even have such scoring at all?
- Of exertion and repose. (HT)
- Interesting language boundary problem.
- Foreign policy gaps the GOP might exploit in the upcoming election season.
- A different cycling Tour.
- Celebrity. Not celebrity.
- Birth control of a different, less celebrated sort. Heh.
- The AGW reporting rachet, report on side only, ignore the other. (repeat)
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!