Things Heard: e192v4
Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 8:45 am by Mark O.
- Well, that’s a recurring theme. Mr Obama makes a statement, soon it is noted, “The problem is, it’s just not true.”
- Very very cute.
- Looking at things the Wall Street protesters are saying.
- How not to do global public relations.
- Innovation, and consider, for example, auto and health care regulations and ask yourself about risk.
- Uhm, he’s lost his bully pulpit (FOX) … who/where/how are all those conservatives allegedly listening to him.
- Millionares? at $125k per year.
- A Cliff note for Christians.
- Climate averages shaping up for 2011.
- Mr Jobs has passed, two notable notes, here and here.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!