Things Heard: e231v2
Mornings are slower in vacation, eh?
- Altering content to make a point, robs one of credibility. A theme disputed earlier in comment threads in other contexts. It remains true.
- I think I remember it mostly for music complementing images of running.
- Amidst complaints of Ms Clinton’s pallid accomplishments in her current role, do you agree with her call or Ang Sang Suu Kyi’s?
- Oooh, sleazy campaigning and it’s only July.
- Don’t worry, you’re probably a nice enough person and therefore safe.
- Mixing popular with academic.
- I’m not sure I need to hear the expression “grown into his ears” ever again.
- Lamy? I’ve stuck with Pelikan.
- In which liberal means “not that, but I’m not bothered to find an alternative”.
- An occasion and location.
- Socialist paradise … or not.
- Education loans and a recent court ruling.
- A scary girl for Iran?
- The Russian Patriarch at Katyn.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!