Things Heard: e242v1
Thursday, December 27th, 2012 at 11:06 am by Mark O.
Well, I hope everyone (who wanted to) had a good Christmas celebration.
- Stall speed of 45 mph.
- What do you predict Mr blog-pundit? I predict lots of confounded predictions.
- To the Happy Holidays (Holidays = Holy Days btw) vs Merry Christmas debate, Orthodox tradition has this as its Nativity declamation (which is done in a declamation/response form … Pascha/Easter the declamation/response is Christ is Risen/He is Risen Indeed). So, if you want to push the Merry Christmas humbugger’s buttons declaim “Christ is born!” instead … if you don’t get the response (Glorify him!) after a pause supply it yourself.
- Why saftey nets should have lots of suck.
- Needed, more cheeky mavericks.
- At the same time you complain they couldn’t make this show any more … it is still being broadcast (and likely watched).
- Let’s see, a few days ago there was a “strong indicator” that wasn’t. Here is another indicator … perhaps strong.
- So, do you think it new regulations will pass (or even be voted on by) Congress?
- Those “big” effects that gun controllers … all that new regulation and laws they want for .1 to .3 per 10,000?
- And … what prohibition would get you.
- And a congress-critter doesn’t actually realize that women own/buy guns too? He apparently believes the CT shooter’s mom was “testosterone fueled”.
- Apparently to the irrational liberal “left in the car” means “used”.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!