Things Heard: e243v1
Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 10:05 am by Mark O.
- NY Time op-ed favors ignoring equal protection (“parts of the Constitution he doesn’t like”) … kinda like ignoring “felony crimes for high capacity magazines” if you’re a wealthy member of the press but not if you’re a regular schmo, eh?
- Advice for living the Christian life.
- Voting and “powerful indicators”.
- Media bias once more … or if you’re thinking the media isn’t as biased … produce a similar list with counter-examples (or just one).
- Contra the classical liberal and libertarian, a speech.
- This is not unrelated.
- An example of a politically motivated definition … the assault rifle.
- The big charity problem.
- A cure for addiction?
- A book noted.
- Well, yes of course. Our “ruling class are swine”, but that forgets that basically we are all swine.
- Obama wants to halt the murder of school-age children, so he’s stopping the drone campaign? Or not.
- The deficit, just click the link linked.
- Snow sculptures.
- Violence in America … meet’s Mark Twain and his “lies, damned lies and statistics” quote.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!