Things Heard: e246v2
Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 9:27 am
- Redemption and a Tolstoy masterwork.
- Ms Austen.
- Unicorns and the left’s energy policies.
- Gun control and those far right nuts in, uhm, Massachusetts?
- You know, ’cause we’re at war with them too.
- History made simpler.
- Our Administration’s financial shenanigans … or put simpler … making sure of your landing pad for after your time in office.
- A man and his witness.
- Underreported!? or just plain ghastly.
- Why not to leave Afghanistan too quickly.
- 6 scenarios.
- A North American bishop installed.
- From the sun-never-sets-on … to lack of pride as a method.
- Well, the first step in letting history repeat is to insist that those circumstance were insane, senseless, and incomprehensible. And interesting tactic for a person who is claimed has a special ability to understand others.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!