Things Heard: e247v5
Well, last weekend we saw “Parker” … and subsequently I’ve downloaded and read two (and am reading a third) Westlake/Stark/Parker books. Daughter #2 wants to see “Warm Bodies” which may be in the offing. On to links
- Fancy words don’t make it right.
- Need’n a little nuclear power, eh?
- Back up a minute, I know you “can’t joke about” that there, but why? And if you figure it’s an infringement, how to stop it?
- One of Mr Obama’s most effusive fans realizes he’s been mislead. For the one-liner retort.
- Talking drones.
- Although I’m more in agreement with this.
- Now that’s dumb. Penises, not men, rape women (and criminal insanity, social rage and all that have nothing to bear on that). Cars, not drunk drives kill (social irresponsibility has no bearing). Geesh.
- ‘Cause graft is the Chicago Way, duh.
- Well, for anyone who doesn’t think there’s an education bubble … think again.
- I for one, always hated riding a ITT in a crosswind.
- Remember Ms Clinton’s 3am advert?
- 3 for Obamacare, here, here, and here.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!