Things Heard: e270v2
Not morning, but still … got it done.
- I’m unclear on this strategy. In most “shutdowns” people do less. In this shutdown they actively do more work than normal. I mean seriously why do stuff like this … oh, wait.
- In a State with a high population of those for which it was targeted … signed up -> zero.
- Sex and display and pressure.
- Killer joke or joke killer?
- Something to remember the next time a Democrat bloviates about needing that access to guns is the solution. It isn’t.
- Standards and sticking to them.
- Those seven really really active effective al-Qaeda left in Afghanistan.
- Teaching and metrics.
- How to do customer support.
- Uhm, people aren’t “rushing into” the CEO business because giving up your life for work 24/7 and jumping on a continuous work treadmill isn’t what most of us want to do.
- Getting well.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!