Things Heard: e306v3
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 at 10:37 pm by Mark O.
Woo. Tomorrow US/Germany FIFA, eh?
- Getting close to Japanese bushido (goal in life is a good death) or Christian thoughts (that you will not perfect your life without (a) God’s intervention and (b) not in this life). Well, that’s how I saw that quote.
- Yet thousands and thousands of 500 foot tall windmills taking terawatts out of wind energy out of the atmosphere will have no climate effects.
- In part because the security industries continued existence depends on them actually not solving the problem.
- Back when fossil fuel burning industrialized Woolly Mammoth society endangered the planet.
- Fire them all.
- Resistance to antibiotics.
- A little cuteness.
- Except the man was stupid enough to not notice while finding his gate, boarding and talking to fellow passengers.
- Actually it’s not criminal. However a Volokh poster the other day did point out the actual consequences, which are interesting to consider (but I’m not finding the link). The upshot was that in a court of law if you fail to produce expected evidence like this with no excuse the ruling is that the expected evidence is held found to be against you. Which in this case means the IRS emails should be viewed in the absence of their production, as indicating both White House involvement and intentional political motivations. Glad they settled that so firmly, eh?
- One of the world’s demographic time bombs.
- Just one election.
- One of the two Benghazi scandals involving Ms Clinton. The other being her claim that she had no involvement in the security arrangements, which is either a lie or evidence of law breaking (by statute the Sec of State must sign off on all embassy security details).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!