- Socialism, the goal of the American left is not what it is cracked up to be. (HT)
- Also on the left, an odd remark. Let’s see, Picketty recently wrote a book offering that investment trumps salary. The left loved it, but seems to fail to notice that SS is salary, not investment, based. Odd that.
- Economics for our times.
- An Advertising suggestion.
- Apparently the right defends Charlie Hebdo, the left does less so. This is strange for a very left wing satirical mag, the actual publication it is unclear why anyone would buy a copy for any reason with attitudes like this.
- And the American left, trying to distance themselves from freedom of expression, succeeds.
- Legal PED? Tylenol?
- On military service.
- Here’s a stupid idea fronted by Mr Obama.
- Here is a less stupid idea that Mr Obama might have said, but didn’t.
- Hmm. So which study is more worthless this one or this one? Kinda seems a wash to me.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!