So. Back to work tomorrow.
- Carnegie-Mellon puts PV=nRT to the test.
- No prejudice in the alteration of data.
- Methane for vehicular fuel, exhibit a and exhibit b.
- School hi-jinks.
- Corruption in (a) government noted.
- Someone on the right praises Ms Obama.
- With the common practice of security free medical devices, do you think security will be a primary concern for its use.
- Very cool. Wonder what it would be like to play with that on at the same time.
- 200 million? That seems not very much, it’s likely they lost more than twice that from employees borrowing pencils and office supplies.
- Unemployment and welfare.
- Military aid for families takes an ironic turn.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!