Links found around and about these here interwebby things.
- Of Mr Obama and Mr Trump.
- Social or geographical structures and people living in them.
- Cute and effective, which probably means Roger Goddell wasn’t involved, heh.
- Not held back by Star Trek (bad) doctrine.
- Yah think?
- So the clerk arrest is “bad optics” … speaking of which …
- A drone meets its match.
- A subtitle for the “Black Lives Matter” crowd.
- Or your dating methodology suffers a systematic error (like you got the age of the parchment not the text).
- Ms Clinton’s email problem.
- Cruz gets it wrong. Look if you call one side hypocritical, don’t turn around and do the “other sides” version of the same hypocritical nonsense.
- On the county clerk … seems to me if she wanted to do what she is doing and avoid the legal problems, she should have read more Kafka. Bureaucratic runarounds have been around a long time. In some place they are probably an art form (see Havel).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!