Things Heard: e41v5
Friday, November 21st, 2008 at 10:21 am
- Rawls and an anti-abortion argument.
- One man and a prediction.
- Some links.
- The “new” Insight dashboard … I have to say on the old Insight (and I hear on the Prius as well) the instantaneous mileage feedback’s ability to optimize one’s driving habits does as much if not more for mileage than the technology in the car.
- A collapse.
- Afghan news.
- Is outrage?
- A plug for the homeschooling crowd?
- Adult stem cells.
- The non-primacy of the desert.
- Meditation and the Christian life (here too) … ah, try hesychasm?
- More names in the protean Obama admin.
- Keep that away from the porn industry.
- Mr Obama on climate change … fisked.
- Stupdendous stupidity.
- I think that the notion that the insurance industry has “buy in” on the “universal” healthcare … which includes a requirement that everyone must get it is clueless. What industry would not support a legal requirement requiring their services?
- Biking in a winter wonderland, how to do it.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!