Things Heard: e56v4
- Fuel cells and the cell phone.
- An empty room.
- 10 statements on evolution by Kim Fabricus.
- Paintball arms race … top of the food chain.
- Some history of science, gauge theory.
- Afghan and supply chains.
- What does he mean when he said, “I don’t believe in big government?”
- That recent speech, between the lines.
- Incomprehension mapped.
- A libertarian looks at Jindal.
- Science and politics … last century.
- Evil and self.
- Japan and anthropomorphic origin of climate change. I also saw, I didn’t keep the link (sorry), that another group was trumpeting polar ice retreat. Why, I wonder, is that significant when (record?) polar ice advance is not? If weather is not climate … sorry but that’s not significant.
- A speechwriter defends Jindal’s response.
- Ducking debate.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!