Things Heard: e82v3
- A new release of a Psalter to look for.
- Manufacture, a behind the scenes look at making USB flash drives.
- Two posts on housing prices here and here.
- On returning to “9/10” mentality … bit by bit.
- Unimpressed by a bike plug. The maxim quoted, “Strong, light, cheap … pick two” is just a variant of the engineering maxim, “Good, Fast, Cheap pick two” (fast as in quick design/delivery).
- Healtcare is, yes, not a right.
- A putative book list. What would you suggest?
- Quoting Carville from the right. Every time Carville’s name comes up, fair or not, I recall him in a defense of Mr Clinton on PBS in reference to Ms Jones remarked, “See what you get when you trawl through a trailer park dangling a $20 bill.” Which, of course, begs the question why the President was using 20s to trawl in trailer parks (and yes, I know that wasn’t his intended meaning … just the one that I caught first and which stuck).
- Vanting to suck your blooood.
- Wondering whence the critics of Mr Bush’s religious ties from the left have gone.
- On the wicked servant, from a man with a way with words.
- Blending spirit with therapy.
- The contemporary Ernie Pyle, released from UK embedding, why?
- Pointing out Mr Krugman’s deception.
- And disparities in drug use … not mentioned so much.
- That union label and payback.
- A plug for early (not teenage) marriage.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!