Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 9:46 am
- Open source and teaching math, I haven’t looked into it yet, but it sounds like a great idea. Not unrelated, a talk on the Internet and maths by Terry Tao.
- The missile deal, a summary … prior to the Gates interview. A conspiracy suggested. A letter from Poland here.
- Home grown jalapeño peppers.
- A fast lady in red (and yellow).
- Costs and cap/trade.
- An atheist asks an interesting question.
- Memory eternal … a post that aches to be read (HT: the Ochlophobist).
- I’ve seen this noted before, and usually in the context as a “mood killer”. Hmm, any experimental evidence?
- H1N1 and Oman.
- If you haven’t been missing the Anabasis reading at the Chicago Boyz, you’re missing out on some fine historical analysis and discussion of one of the great works.
- Sound-tracks for electric cars.
- Immorality, the Bible and Science-fiction.
- Plantinga online, I guess I bought the right book.
- Advice for blogging as a Christian, which I’d say I’m not very good at doing.
- The US and Syria.
- Mr Beck and the right, one view. For myself, I’ve never seen or heard him, so I’m a bystander to all the hoopla.
- Trying to grok the President’s rational model.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!