Things Heard: e114v3
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 at 8:28 am
- Healthcare, some glitches. Doctor shortages and a slight mistake/misreading.
- 10-6, an accounting dodge or was it about putting unpopular legislation into a distant (deniable) election cycle?
- Anti-natalism discussed, I can’t think of any reason why anti-natalism is anything but really really dumb.
- One reason why that is so … life is good -> see?
- Coming together.
- Mothers day (today!).
- Being conservative, although citing 1950s isn’t helping the argument, that was over 2 generations ago.
- A street not named desire.
- Civil war.
- Furry teeth.
- For the Palin fans in the house.
- The upside of our stupid overcomplicated tax code … voter rage. Perhaps we should move the tax deadline and elections to coincide datewise.
- A password hint.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!