Things Heard: e162v2
Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 9:20 am
- Libya and the UN.
- Symptomatic of our modern world?
- A slippery slope path suggested.
- A anthropology, in a literal sense (a logos of anthropos).
- From pro-choice to pro-life, a journey recounted.
- The plan all along? The backed-into-a-corner aspects of Obamacare.
- Where is the outrage?
- The god gene.
- When 1-hour charge is a pretense of workable. It seems to me a industry standard swappable battery is the way to go, that way you can get a re-fueling in minutes not hours.
- Fantasy on Wall Street?
- Hostile Op-Ed.
- 6-months to a year from now, when I note something like this, it will be assumed by my liberal interlocoturs that it never happened because I fail to google and re-locate it.
- A downside to no-fly.
- Losing a foster child because of homosexuality.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!