Things Heard: e164v3
- So. If we knew how it would turn out, would we do it anyhow?
- Facts about the earthquake.
- Some meta-links, or a set of interesting links posted here.
- Is Outrage!
- Incentives. And … where do their incentives lie?
- Our spending woes or … the satirical version.
- Motor Oil (googling around, I found Exxon/Mobil also has developed for testing a similar oil).
- Not getting the whole broken windows thing. Yes. The window (appliance) dealer might do well, and yes people might dip into the college fund to rebuild … but that just means they can’t spend or invest that money elsewhere.
- Obama. Man of action … or not. Consistent, yes.
- Money and value?
- The snake did it.
- An interesting question on the Obama mandate-as-tax. What sort of tax, eh?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!