Things Heard: e176v1
Monday, June 6th, 2011 at 8:27 am by Mark O.
My list overfloweth, we’ll see how I do at selection.
- Libya and Congress … and separation of powers. Another on that topic here.
- Economic performance, employment, and limiting hours.
- Prince, some time back.
- Faux outrage from the left. I found the outrage at corporate tax dodging (queue GM/Chrysler images) amusing. Democrats ostensibly are for graduated taxes, while any corporate tax paid by the consumer irrespective of their earnings. I hadn’t realized the Democrats were so strongly for consumption taxes on non-luxury items.
- In awe of the aria.
- Mr Obama’s first years, In a nutshell.
- Egypt’s V-police matter is not going away.
- Racist? In my house they are called “papa noodles”, ’cause I have a lot of grad-school experience in cooking them in different ways.
- Remember the San Francisco anti-circumscision legal movement being accused of anti-semitism, here’s their ad. So, anti-semitic or not?
- Met. Hilarion on relgious intolerance.
- Christian response to no-longer-Christians.
- Pox on all their houses.
- AGW and bad science hand in hand, I guess.
- It’s cute when Democrats slip in little racism jabs at the GOP … all while ignoring the fact that for 2 years they held the Presidency had a bi-Cameral majority.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!