Things Heard: e210v2
Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 at 9:30 am
- Self discipline and child rearing … self-discipline is indeed a learn-able trait … an interesting thing to note at the start of Lent.
- Occupy Whatever (is) Suggested embarrasses itself again.
- AA and Lent.
- A road less traveled.
- Our state department deportment.
- Democrat election tactics of which I’m sure they’re proud … and the lack of self-criticism makes their disparagement of Mr Rove hypocritical.
- Uhm, because its not actually illegal to lie to a reporter.
- Taking a stand against indirect consumer use taxes.
- Only 11 years?!
- Praise for grad school in the context of reasons why not.
- I think I not only haven’t considered those bullet points but don’t know anyone who has (not to speak of doing them). Hollywood has a strange (unreal) impression of Christian culture.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!