Things Heard: e241v4n5
- Will not make the evening news cycle.
- A libertarian considers the candidates.
- So does Ms Paglia.
- Ah, don’t worry most of his base still believes his dissembling. So if you wonder why politicians lie so much, it’s because it works.
- Civilization failing in Southern California. Question is, will it spread?
- Add a way to kick back troubles for sponsors if the sponsered get in trouble and I’m in.
- East meets sort-of-East.
- Works for geese and cyclists.
- Weight and the battleship.
- On Afghanistan.
- Not a salad, sorry.
- Who petitions for a C compiler?
- So, the bin Laden killing was an assassination, de facto if not de jure.
- Adverts for science, well, maybe not science but just weird datum.
- Zooom. Now mothballed by the way.
- Speaking of zooom.
- So, I guess one question is the delay ordinary or unusual? If it’s unusual, why, cui bono?
17 points … 17 by the way is the “standard random number” a concept which bugs my more mathematically minded daughter.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!